One of the prevention and control measures due to the coronavirus is confinement. It is for this reason that we want to take the best advantage of these new circumstances that we find ourselves in, and we have compiled some book proposals on forest fires.
Do you have more #FireBooks recommendations?
Recommended forest fire books to make these weeks of confinement more enjoyable:
- Manual of security in operations of extinction of forest fires; Raúl Quílez and Enrique Mérida
- Aerial Operations in Forest Fires
- The Big Burn; Thimothy Egan
- Pasturism: a tourist product nou per les comarques gironines? Analysis of resources and proposals of futur; Emma I am Neus Monllor
- Young Men and Fire; Normal Maclean
- The Cambell Prediction System, A Wild Land Fire Prediction System and Language; Doug campbell
- Burning Planet (The story of fire through time); Andre C. Scott
- What do we know about forest fires ?; Juli G. Pauses
- Interface Fires -Action manual
- Heavy machinery- In the extinction of forest fires
- Forest fire analysis, extinction planning
- Smokejumper; Jason ramos
- Awful Splendor; Stephen Pyne
- MegaFire; Michael Kodas
- Burning Planet; Andrew Scott
- James Reason's 'Human Error'
- Initiation to burning and pyroecology, Pablo Rubio Torres
- The Silent Fire, Félix Romero
- Forest Fires, Edward A. Johnson and Kiyoko Miyanishi
- The culture that makes the landscape; Pedro Montserrat Recoder
- The naked earth, Rafael Navarro de Castro