CANCELLATION OF FOREST FIRE DAYS, MADRID
Given the current situation due to COVID19, and taking into account the mobility restrictions due to health issues that are taking place throughout the national territory, FIRET has been forced to postpone, indefinitely, the sessions that were to be taught by
the PAU COSTA FOUNDATION in Madrid during the months of November and December: 1 Meteorology Applied to Forest Fires
2 Fire Management in Prevention and Extinguishing of Forest Fires
Both sessions will be given as soon as the health situation allows it, with the same format with which they have been designed. As soon as we can establish new dates we will let you know. We will give priority for registration to those people who already had a place assigned, and we will respect the order of the current waiting list to cover possible free places.
Postponed Event details:
- Objectives: Delve into the meteorological variables that influence the behavior of forest fires and the interpretation of maps and graphs
meteorological conditions, so that we can anticipate the future behavior of the fire. Observation of real examples of application.
- Target: Aimed at professionals in the forest fire sector and interested parties. It is not necessary a previous specialized training in the matter
- Faculty: The sessions will be given by the PAU COSTA FOUNDATION, with the participation of 5 speakers.
- Location: Madrid
- Classroom: Determined. The definitive location of the classroom will be communicated prior to payment.
- Price: € 75
- The total number of places is 40.
- Registration period until October 20.
- Placement will be assigned in order of registration.
Through the website www.firet.es, in the CLASSROOM FORMATION tab. By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact phone: 679 65 91 23 - Nacho / 636 60 55 29 - Vicente
IMPORTANT: In case the situation by coronavirus prevents the development of the course on the established dates, it will be postponed. If a student already enrolled could not attend the new call, FIRET will proceed to refund the amount paid.