Gemma Vila's painting. Fire in Horta de Sant Joan. (Tribute to the five deceased firefighters: Pau, Jordi, Jaume, Ramon and David)
The whole story began during the viewing of the TV3 documentary "El Gran Silenci", with which my parents and I were very impressed and shocked by some images that, especially me, were well recorded. The next day I had a painting class with my teacher Montse Llavina, and I told her that I did not want to work or Menorca (which is the one that inspires me the most), or seascapes, or landscapes, or autumn painting, or any other form of exercise.
As I had well thought about it, I with my hands and she with her eyes, we managed to capture in a painting all the interior images and the sensations that she had saved. In general we work for small series of the same subject, two or three, and thus we can observe, compare and choose the best one, but this time it was a single painting, spontaneous and direct, just as I had imagined. (Gemma Vila, author of the painting)
The whole story will begin with the TV3 documentary “El Gran Silenci”, both of which are going to be impressed and impacted by images that, especially to me, will remain benign. L'endemà mateix jo had a painting class with the master teacher Montse Llavina, and I will say that he did not return to treballar nor Menorca (which is the one that inspires me the most), nor marines, nor landscapes, nor painting by tardor nor cap altra forma d'exercici.
As I had been thinking about it, I love them both and they are very serious, I will advise you to capture in a painting, totes the interior images and the sensations that you have saved. In general treballem per petites sèries del mateix theme, two or three, and then we can observe, compare and pick the million, but on this occasion it will be a single painting, spontaneous and direct, such as l'havia imaginat. (Gemma Vila, author of the painting)
Biographical Notes / Biographical Notes
Gemma VILA SERRA
- Nascuda to ARENYS de MAR (el Maresme) on 10.12.1971
- Schooling at l'Escola Nau (secular and cooperative) of Premià de Mar
- Seguiment de l'escolarització al GEM (active pedagogy) of Mataró
- HE Three Turons d'Arenys de Mar fins 1989
- Greu motorcycle accident on July 1989, three months to the ICU and six months to the Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol "Can Ruti", Badalona
- Seqüeles greus: cerebral anomyxia, amputated bed and serious difficulties of vision and movement
- Intensive neurological rehabilitation dins tot el Ventall de possibilitats
- 1998-2001 is studying at the Pont del Dragó Special Education School (Barcelona City Council, professional training)
- Acquisition of adaptive computer equipment, PC with built-in sound program, special keyboard and reading program. Treball continuat de redescoberta de les arts plastics I of l 'writing (private classes)
- Participated in col·lectives exhibitions with the Trobada de creators locals of Caldes d'Estrac, quatre convocatòries consecutives
- 2009, September. First Exhibited personl de pintures a Caldes d'Estrac (private house at carrer Major, 19, Caldes)
- He has written a series of relats curts that form a Recull of 7 counts . Agnès will be the first novel·la, the first free edition
- 2010, April. The novel·la Agnès is novetat de Sant Jordi at the stop of l 'Gifts Association per la Igualtat to the D'Arenys de Mar stop
- 2010, maig. D 'Agnès to Caldes d'Estrac (EPEC / La fabriqueta) amb the support of the Municipal Library "Can Milans"
- 2011, April. Invited to the "Marina Clotet" Library of Barcelona in qualitat d'ex-student, to the Sant Jordi festival to present the free seu Agnès als students of l'Escola d'EE Pont del Dragó
- Escriu un nou relat that bears the title: LUESIA, medieval relat (computer edition in Catalan and Spanish version)
- 2011, December. Staged reading of the two “Contes d'hivern” at the “Can Milans” Municipal Library in Caldes, at the càrrec de l'actriu Verònica Bas with the col·laboració d'Ariadna Artigas Loire (7 years)
- 2012, maig. The cicle d 'is tancaAgnès at the seva he presented to the Sala d'actes of the Library of Arenys de Mar, dins del marc de l'Exposició dels students of the School of painting of Montserrat Llavina; hi participate with quatre works. Dins de l'Exposició, dramatized reading of fragments from llibre a càrrec de l'actriu Gemma Sangerman.
- 2012-2014, segueix polint Egipte, the seu project of narrative in curs.
- 2012-2014, treballa amb regularitat amb la seva professor of painting Montserrat Llavina.
- 2014, September. Exhibition of paintings to the CC Calisay d'Arenys de Mar and presentation of the seu nou llibre: Egypt The mysterious underground city
Malgrat the cadira de rodes i les difficulties, has fetched viatges by Spain, Marroc, Itàlia (Tuscany) and Àustria (Tyrol). Tea two geographical areas of predilection: l'illa de Minorca (during els darrers anys hi fa a petita stay every year) i Egipte (which faces no coneix).