We are searching for a project management specialist to join the Projects Department and R+D+I Department during 6 months with possibility of full-time if the candidate is currently registered in the «Garantia Juvenil» program of the Spanish Employment Service.
Please send you application with you Curriculum Vitae before August, 12th at 10.00 to email@example.com
All candidates will be assessed in relation to the items that are given below:
- Daily monitoring of an H2020 research project:
- Coordination of a work team from various European entities.
- Follow-up and coordination of meetings, in person and/or telematically.
- Attend projects’ meetings, nationally and internationally.
- Provide experience in emergency management.
- Preparation of technical reports.
- Preparation of scientific articles.
- Participation in conferences, workshops and congresses, nationally and internationally.
- To support requirements on new projects and new tasks.
- Any other required by the management of the Foundation to support the executive team.
- University degree in Life Science, preferably forest engineering, environmental sciences, biology, geography or similar. Open also to other areas such as mathematics, physics or other engineering.
- Excellent command in English– an oral and written test may be carried out.
- Experience in emergency teams management, forest fire or other emergencies (security, medical emergencies, civil protection, health centers operational coordination, etc.)
- Experience in teamwork and coordination of work teams.
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously.
- Being a PCF Member – it will be positively considered as a merit.
- Experience in project management in H2020 projects (as project manager, WP leader or task leader), preferably in security and/or environment calls, will be very well considered.
- Immediate availability.
- Good level of other European languages.
- Project management training (courses, workshops, seminars and others).
- Willingness and proactive attitude, good communicative and organizing skills, and working in an autonomous way.
- Ability to adapt to changes and dynamism required by the project.
- Availability to travel (Europe): a minimum of 1 trip every two months is expected.
- B1 driving license.
- Part-time (20 hours/week) with possibility of full-time if the candidate is currently registered in the «Garantia Juvenil» program of the Spanish Employment Service
- To start immediately
- Standard salary in accordance with the professional graduate category
- Partially home based and partially PCF Headquarters (Taradell, Spain)
The employees will be PCF staff members
Pau Costa Foundation offers an inspiring work environment, dynamic, multicultural and international as well as multiple opportunities for professional growth and learning new skills.
Pau Costa Foundation is an organization that promotes equal opportunities and encourages the presentation of candidates.